Productivity Seekers…Are you part of the bunch of Productivity Seekers? Are you Looking for…
FUNctionality for productivity seekers I:
Check out this: How many hours are wasted in a project while Plotting\Publishing\Archiving\Locating Files and Versions? How many hours are dedicated – in a Project Lifecycle – to electronic transmittal? Are your Sheet List Tables created manually?
FUNctionality for productivity seekers II:
How about human error feasibility? Is it possible that a Floor Plan from another project will reach the wrong location? What about filling up Title Blocks? Are all the project sheets similar?
↑this is a link – You should click on it↑
Those were the days: Everybody used Sheet Sets. In AutoCAD,We have this FUNctionality since version 2004 yet it is of low popularity most likely due to a Poor Interface (GUI) and a bad UX (Untouched ever-since)
FUNctionality for productivity seekers III: THE PROBLEM
As you could understand, the functionality is very FUN to use. One of the PROBLEMS is that it is rather difficult to adopt, not so explicit and usually, busy CAD Users will give up after some frustrating experiences…
FUNctionality for productive users IV: THE SOLUTION(S)
Actually We are going to reveal the 2 Solutions in our Next Webinar –
AMONG the BENEFITS of the SHEET SET MANAGER as a PROJECT MGMT. PLATFORM YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Right-Click to PLOT/PUBLISH/ARCHIVE/SAVE ALL SHEETS – MOST GLOBAL MANEUVERS WILL APPLY TO CLOSED FILES
- OBTAIN A DYNAMIC SHEET LIST TABLE including any File/Sheet Properties
- Automatic Title Block Fill Up
- Automatic VIEW Titles (Including VIEW, SCALE, #, SHEET)
- USE CALLOUT Blocks to NAVIGATE TO REFERRING SHEET
- EASIER NAVIGATION TO BOTH SHEET & REFERENCE FILES
- Up to 90 Seconds SHEET CREATION
- STANDARD COMPLIANT SIMILAR SHEETS
- UNIQUE SHEET will belong to UNIQUE SHEET SET
- And MUCH MORE!!!
So, can You Afford not to REGISTER?
See You Online!
Danny Korem | sophisticadd.com | “Distilling Exactly the CAD Knowledge of Your NEEDS”
Leave a Reply